- The IT Service Request System does NOT use your personal SSO Credentials.
- Usernames and passwords for this system are site specific.
- eHana is Servicenet's Electronic Medical Record. It is a secure system where it is safe to share client protected health information.
- Use an eHana Help message:
- for eHana related issues/questions.
- for any requests that contain client related information.
- You will need to log into eHana with your SSO credentials.
- You WILL use your personal SSO Credentials to log into The Maintenance Request System.
- This is the same username and password you use for email and eHana.